The specific dates indicate when the materials must be received, not postmarked
- Begin application one year in advance of desired matriculation.
- October 1: AMCAS.
- October 1: OUHSC M.D./Ph.D. Program Application, three letters of recommendation, letter of "good academic standing" (if applicable), and $25.00 application fee.
- November 1: College of Medicine supplemental materials.
- Interviews conducted the fall and spring semesters prior to matriculation.
- April 15: Last day to withdraw from M.D./Ph.D. Program.
- Final decisions for acceptance into the College of Medicine are made through May 15.
- June 1: Students accepted into the M.D./Ph.D. Program submit official college transcripts to the Office of Admission and Records.